12/13/11

I like Phil Hansen

Here's an artist I really like. I tried to work with him a years ago but unfortunately it never got to happen, super nice and interesting guy.
I hope his work inspires you as much as it does me. He looks at art and everyday life in a completely unique and different way, seeking inspiration and collaboration from friends and the social network.  



Here's his site. http://www.philinthecircle.com

In his words not mine "I frequently invite the audience to contribute in some way, nearly always breaking apart the artistic process in order to make it connect to a more immediate reality through video that shows manipulation of the medium from fragments into a unified whole. I draw inspiration from my collaborators’ experiences as much as they discover art through my work."
PS: I hope this is better than yesterday's blog. Although, I did kind of like the photograph of the reporter in the hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment