11/26/11

Thanksgiving over, by belly has now swollen to a humongous size, I am again in need of my elastacted pants. Being a Brit I still wonder what we're givingthanks for, but for me it's thanks for two extra days off we don't get off back in Blighty.


Have now taken part in another great American tradition and have been busy Black Friday Shopping and have managed to "save" well over $1,500" by spending $800" plus - bargain!!


West Ham won a again so I'm I've been in a chipper mood today.


Thought I'd share some art with you. I'm a bit of a Jack of all Trades when it comes to art and expression and go thorgh many differernt phases. Recently it's large canvases combining things from the 80's. Maggie-Elton-Britania, Ziggy-Dodd and Davros-Dawkins all displayed below.









My home is full of rubbish like - Cartoons, sculptures, antiques, photography and other heading scratching paraphernalia, as we hopefully get to know each other a little better and you get to see more of this guff. I'm sure you'll be convincedthat I am extremely sad or very eclectic and talented. Hey, it's all about self expression. 

Tomorrow is my birthday. I am very lucky and am in the prevlidged position of where I basically have everything I need - well except for those things that are a little too out of reach - Lear Jet, Tropical Island etc. As you get older, you begin to realize it's not the things in your life that count but the poeple in your life, in this resepct I am a very rich and lucky man.

That being said please look forward to my blog tomorrow, where I complain about the lack of decent presents. 

Night, night, see you in another Keith year time.

No comments:

Post a Comment